I have gained far less weight with this pregnancy than with Joelie, which I think has attributed greatly to my state of discomfort (33 total vs. 20 to date). Also, this baby is head down which I now know is FAR more uncomfortable than baby laying across you like Joelie was. Every time I stand up I think I'm going to pee myself or the baby is going to fall out right there. Oof!
So today I woke up and became very anxious about it all. I have 60 pages to write and two projects to complete. Granted it's all due by May, I can't help but know it will be much easier to write with only one baby than it will be with two. So if you have any extra motivation lying around - please send it my way! Having Joelie not so long ago, I remember how completely worthless I was for about 4-5 weeks. I am not looking forward to that again.
Also, I have scheduled a c-section a few days after the due date in the event that I haven't gone into labor by then. Doctors will not induce a vaginal birth after a woman has had a cesarean so my only options are to go into labor naturally or have surgery again. Today I found out that the earliest in the day they can have my surgery the week after my due date is 2 p.m. and I'm not allowed to eat after midnight the night before. Are you kidding me? Do you know how dangerous it is to tell a pregnant lady she can't eat ALL DAY?! Talk about cruel punishment! Not to mention I will have to literally twiddle my thumbs all day just waiting for them to cut my baby out - not cool.
So here's to hoping that I go into labor on my own some time in the next 2.5 weeks (due date is Feb 16). We've also ordered a crib and some diapers so hopefully those are here before the baby is! (oops) Praying for baby to come soon and for these papers to write themselves :) Better go pack a hospital bag...
Stats:
*Baking Time: 38 Weeks
*MIA: Comfort
*Cravings: Cookie dough ice cream
*Worst symptom: Big baby, little belly.
*Baking Time: 38 Weeks
*MIA: Comfort
*Cravings: Cookie dough ice cream
*Worst symptom: Big baby, little belly.
*Lessons Learned: Head-down babies make you have to pee a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment