Looking for the meal planning post? I started a new blog and you can find that post here. Check it out! Leave a comment and let me know if the process has worked for you!
I saw your post the other day with your monthly calendar and thought "I have to see this blog post when she writes it." I'm glad you posted this! We constantly fight the battle of "what do you want to eat?" ... "I don't know, what do you want to eat??" Super frustrating. This looks like a spectacular plan to eliminate much unnecessary frustration. Thanks for posting! :)
Nicely done! I can't believe somebody actually surpassed me in the Type A menu planning department! It was the excel sheet that did it. ;) I have a very similar process, except that I found doing a whole month overwhelming and now only do the whole thing twice a month. Thanks for writing this up!
Thanks ladies! I hope it was helpful. When the kids are a little older, I'd like to do it a little more often (weekly or biweekly) to be able to take advantage of sales better. But this had made my life 110% easier and better!
I would love that Excel sheet you are talking about. We are starting a new budget plan since we have some bills that need to paid off and we need an emergency fund for our home, so I'm looking for all the help I can find. Thanks!
I saw your post the other day with your monthly calendar and thought "I have to see this blog post when she writes it." I'm glad you posted this! We constantly fight the battle of "what do you want to eat?" ... "I don't know, what do you want to eat??" Super frustrating. This looks like a spectacular plan to eliminate much unnecessary frustration. Thanks for posting! :)
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I can't believe somebody actually surpassed me in the Type A menu planning department! It was the excel sheet that did it. ;) I have a very similar process, except that I found doing a whole month overwhelming and now only do the whole thing twice a month. Thanks for writing this up!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I hope it was helpful. When the kids are a little older, I'd like to do it a little more often (weekly or biweekly) to be able to take advantage of sales better. But this had made my life 110% easier and better!
ReplyDeleteI would love that Excel sheet you are talking about. We are starting a new budget plan since we have some bills that need to paid off and we need an emergency fund for our home, so I'm looking for all the help I can find. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteKirstin - I'd be happy to send you the excel sheet if you want to give me your email address!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have your spreadsheet! my email jessicasuttonctb@gmail.com You Rock! LOVE your ideas!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed them! I just sent you the spreadsheet!
ReplyDeleteOMG I so need that spreadsheet! Can you please send it to me too? Pretty please :) A Belgian fan!
ReplyDeletejoycevm87@gmail.com